Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Singapore Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Singapore winners:
- 23/06/2013 Salvo (AUS) 2009 (C by Encosta de Lago - Dreaming of You); 1st Singapore TC Class 5 H. S$35,000, 1600m - Earning S$18,742. Sold by Coolmore Stud at the 2011 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $140,000.
- 23/06/2013 Clarity (NZ) 2008 (F by Perfectly Ready - Acuity); 1st Singapore TC Maiden S. S$35,000, 1400m - Earning S$18,742. Sold by Rich Hill Stud at the 2010 NZB National Yearling Sale for $22,000.
- 23/06/2013 Awakened (AUS) 2008 (G by Barely a Moment - Princess Delight); 1st Singapore TC Class 3 H. S$75,000, 1200m - Earning S$40,162. Sold by Lindsay Park Stud at the 2010 Magic Millions Adelaide Yearling Sale for $50,000.
- 23/06/2013 Deep Pockets (NZ) 2007 (G by Lucky Owners - Molly Singer); 1st Singapore TC Open H. S$125,000, 1800m - Earning S$66,937. Sold by Blandford Lodge at the 2008 NZB National Broodmare & Mixed Sale for $25,000.
- 23/06/2013 Zac Suggestion (NZ) 2009 (G by Any Suggestion - Paris Sky); 1st Singapore TC Maiden S. S$35,000, 1400m - Earning S$18,742. Sold by Diamond Lodge at the 2011 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$62,500.
- 23/06/2013 Natural Nice (NZ) 2008 (G by Towkay - Aspects of Love); 1st Singapore TC Class 2 H. S$95,000, 1400m - Earning S$50,872. Sold by Little Avondale Stud at the 2010 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$47,500.
- 23/06/2013 Red General - Sacred Emblem (Sing.) (AUS) 2007 (G by Volksraad - Axis); 1st Singapore TC Class 4 H. S$55,000, 1200m - Earning S$29,452. Sold by Windsor Park Stud at the 2009 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$20,000.