Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 08/06/2013 Universal Music - Apollo Cavalier (H.K.) (NZ) 2007 (G by Bertolini - French Kiss); 1st HKJC Pok Fu Lam Reservoir Road H. HK$700,000, 1400m - Earning HK$399,000. Sold by Woodridge Farm at 2011 National Weanling, Broodmare & Mixed Sale for NZ$9,000 & subsequently sold by Windsor Park Stud at 2009 Ready to Run Sale for NZ$30,000.
- 08/06/2013 Able Friend (AUS) 2009 (G by Shamardal - Ponte Piccolo); 1st HKJC Pokfulam Riding School H. HK$950,000, 1200m - Earning HK$541. Sold by Turangga Farm at the 2011 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $550,000.
- 08/06/2013 Young Happy (AUS) 2007 (G by Dane Shadow - Miss Bijou); 1st HKJC Chai Wan H. HK$540,000, 1200m - Earning HK$307,800. Sold by Fairview Park Stud at the 2009 Magic Millions Winter Yearling Sale for $17,000.
- 08/06/2013 Idyllic Wind (NZ) 2008 (G by Towkay - Wake Up Suzie); 1st HKJC Ho Sheung Heung Road H. HK$540,000, 1400m - Earning HK$307,800. Passed in by Little Avondale Stud at the 2010 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$60,000.
- 08/06/2013 Dragon Pins (NZ) 2007 (G by Pins - Bellataine); 1st HKJC Lei Yue Mun Park H. HK$700,000, 1600m - Earning HK$399,000. Sold at the 2009 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$70,000.
- 08/06/2013 Access Years (AUS) 2009 (G by Stratum - Hootandance); 1st HKJC Lung Mun Road H. HK$700,000, 1200m - Earning HK$399,000. Sold by Amarina Farm at the 2011 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $70,000 & subsequently sold by Lyndhurst Farm at the 2011 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$240,000.