Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 16/12/2012 Perfect Hedge (AUS) 2007 (G by Catbird - Lady Petunia); 1st HKJC Tsam Chuk Wan H. HK$700,000, 1400m - Earning HK$399,000. Passed in by Southern Cross Breeders at the 2009 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $19,000.
- 16/12/2012 Real General (NZ) 2007 (G by King's Chapel - River Chant); 1st HKJC Wong Shek H. HK$700,000, 1600m - Earning HK$399,000. Sold by Woodridge Farm at the 2009 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$6,000.
- 16/12/2012 Sun Spur - Jun Dao (H.K.) (NZ) 2005 (G by Rusty Spur - Vixsun); 1st HKJC Ho Chung H. HK$950,000, 1000m - Earning HK$541,500.
- 16/12/2012 Smart Volatility (AUS) 2008 (G by Danewin - Something Funny); 1st HKJC Pak Tam Au H. HK$700,000, 1000m - Earning HK$399,000.
- 16/12/2012 Tele Combo - Telecom Top Star (H.K.) (NZ) 2005 (G by O'Reilly - Corsica); 1st HKJC Yim Tin Tsai H. HK$540,000, 1400m - Earning HK$307,800. Sold by Waikato Stud Ltd. at the 2007 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$80,000.
- 16/12/2012 Fabulous November (NZ) 2009 (G by Pins - Glitzy); 1st HKJC Griffin Trophy HK$2,000,000, 1400m - Earning HK$1,140,000. Sold by Waikato Stud Ltd at the 2011 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$300,000 & subsequently sold by Hong Kong Jockey Club at the 2012 Hong Kong International Sale for HK$4,000,000.
- 16/12/2012 Green Manner (AUS) 2007 (G by Danehill Dancer - Snapdragon); 1st HKJC Long Ke H. HK$950,000, 1400m - Earning HK$541,500. Sold by Curraghmore Stud at the 2009 NZBNational Yearling Sale for NZ$250,000.